"I drive for a living and my job requires that I keep a good driving record to be insured by them, Francisco is the best Hayward Traffic Attorney, he won my case and kept me driving!"- Kooresh K., client.
(415) 378-4133 for a free consultation
If you have received a traffic ticket in Hayward, San Leandro or Union City, you must read the following information. It can make a difference between winning and losing your case.
- Do not fail to respond on time, your citation has the due date on it. This is the official notice and if you fail to comply with such date a THREE HUNDRED DOLLAR assessment will be added to your ticket. There is very little that you can do to get rid of it! Best defense is to appear timely on your Hayward Traffic Ticket.
- Call Hayward Traffic Attorney, Francisco Rodriguez, for a free consultation. From a speeding ticket, to a red light camera, to failure to obey a traffic control device, he has successfully defended all! The call is worth it, remember knowledge is power!
- Know the players, the Hayward Traffic Court is presided over by the Hon. Commissioner, Boydine Hall, she is a tough but fair Commissioner. She will not hesitate to find you guilty, but she will not hesitate to rule against the cops if she feels they have not proven their case against you! You can't ask for more.
- Study your case and know the law! Most people think that they can walk into traffic court and simply tell their side of the story and that will enough to get a victory. WRONG! This could not be further from the truth. In order to win you must know the law, sometimes the science and you must know the players (cops, Judges, etc.....)
- Feel free to look at our free traffic case law on our website.
Lastly, if you have been given a Hayward traffic ticket and are looking for the best Hayward Traffic Attorney, call Francisco Rodriguez, he has been defending traffic tickets in Hayward for the past fifteen years! Call today for a free consultation.
The following links are provided to you by your Hayward Traffic Attorney, Francisco Rodriguez:
Hayward Traffic Attorney, Francisco Rodriguez, has been in front of the presiding Commissioner and understands her well. He knows what she looks for in cases that will impact her decision.
HAYWARD TRAFFIC ATTORNEY UPDATE!
Late last month the United States Supreme Court issued an opinion in Arizona v Bullcoming that will have a great impact on all Hayward Traffic Tickets. This was confirmed by Hayward Traffic Attorney Francisco Rodriguez! Attorney Rodriguez states that the opinion should be effective in requiring that the government bring in witnesses to prove testimon