"I own a trucking company, Richmond Traffic Attorney, Francisco Rodriguez, has won every case for our commercial drivers!" -Lana M.., client.
(415) 378-4133 for a free consultation
If you have received a traffic ticket and have been asked to appear at the Richmond California Traffic Court (Contra Costa County Traffic Court) here are some helpful tips to remember:
- Do not allow the due date of your ticket to pass, a civil assessment will be imposed adding a whopping $300.00 dollars to your case.
- Expect to wait in line at the clerk's office for a very long time, when the time comes to go and sign up for Court or pay your ticket.
- Never simply pay your ticket, always challenge your case. You have a constitutional right to fight your case, use it. Winning a case can save you thousands of dollars.
- It is a myth that you will lose your right to traffic school if you challenge your case. Traffic School is an option any time before trial starts.
- Know your audience, research who will hear your case.
- Know your defense.
- Your version of facts will (in most cases) not defeat the officers version of facts
If you have received a traffic ticket and have been cited to appear at the Richmond Court house, you must call Attorney Rodriguez for a free consultation. His Office is located less then 3 miles from the Courthouse and he has been handling cases at the Richmond, California, Court house for years. He knows the Court, the Players and what it takes to win.